Tribal Court can be reached at 541-444-8228 or 541-444-8218 and toll-free at 800-922-1399.

Mailing Address: PO Box 549, Siletz, OR 97380
Physical Address: 201 SE Swan Ave., Siletz, OR 97380 (2nd floor east wing)
Fax Number: 541-444-8270

Notice From Tribal Court

Beginning October 7th, 2022, the following filing fees schedule will be in place (click to expand list).

Siletz Tribal Court Filing Fee/Copy Charge

Effective October 7th, 2022

Adoption $100.00
Appeal, Filing Notice of $50.00
Audio Record (tape) + postage $5.00 $10.00
Copy of Jump drive/video record, + postage $9.50
Copies, standard $.25 per page
Certified Copy $5.00 +$.25 per page
Fax $1 first page $.50
additional pages
Certified Copy
Guardianship letter
$5.00 +$.25 per page
Civil Action, not small claim
$0- $10,000 $100.00
$10,001 – $49,999 $200.00
50,000-1,000,000 $400.00
More than 1,000,000 $800.00
Contempt of Court $1,000.00 – $5,000.000
Co-Petition $200.00
Election Challenge $25.00
Electronically stored case
documents (hard copy)
$3.00/each request
Emancipation $100.00
Guardianship, individual petition $50.00
Mailing Costs Actual Cost
Marriage Application $100.00
Marriage Solomnization
To person performing marriage
Name Change $50.00
Small Claims,
Enforce Judgment under $2,500
Petitioner $25.00
Small Claims,
Enforce Judgment Over $2,500
Petitioner $50.00
Respondent if
requesting reconsideration


Upon filing of the completed petition a Summons and Proof of Service will be issued by Tribal Court.


Upon filing of the completed petition a Summons and Proof of Service will be issued by Tribal Court.

Per Capita

Information for Upcoming 2024 Per Capita

Tribal Court would like to remind Tribal Members to keep their address current with Enrollment. Per Capita notices will be mailed May 1, 2024 to the address on file with Enrollment.

The 2024 Per Capita hearing dates are July 8th and 9th, 2024.

The Division of Child Support will have their liaison available to meet with individuals for assistance with child support issues on March 6th, 2024 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM in Tribal Court. You can appear in person or by phone. You will need your case number and appointments can be made by contacting Tribal Court at 541 444-8218.

Any questions regarding per capita – contact Tribal Court at 541 444-8218.

Any request to update addresses must be sent to Enrollment.