Tribal offices will be closed on Friday, July 26th for an All Staff meeting.

Certifications Enrollment Supplies

  • Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB):
  • Certification of tribal membership for BIA/IHS employment,
  • Certification for eagle feathers, and
  • Certification for education scholarships.

Certifications are completed as soon as possible when the request is received either by phone or email. There is no need to submit a request in writing to have one of these verifications sent to another Agency or to an individual.

Tribal Identification (ID) Cards

Tribal ID cards can be obtained the same day by coming into the Siletz Administration Building during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Enrollment Staff will travel to the Area Offices with the Tribal ID machine on the annual fish distribution day and at least during one larger community event per year to issue Tribal ID cards on site.

The Portland, Salem and Eugene Area Offices are able to take your photo and capture your digital signature to send to the Enrollment Staff. Your ID card will be printed in Siletz and then mailed by Certified mail to your address on file with Enrollment or to the Area office where you had your photo taken. Call the Area office to ensure the staff member that offers this assistance is available on the day you plan to visit.

If you can not come into the Siletz Administration Building or an Area Office and have not had a photo signature on file since 4/01/2015, you can submit a request form to obtain one. The instructions are on the form on how to submit your photo and signature.

Review of Your Enrollment Record

The Enrollment Department must comply with the Public Records Ordinance for the release of records from individual Enrollment files and Department records. Please complete a Release of Information (Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Enrollment Information) to request documents that would be in your individual Enrollment file. You may only obtain records from your own file and your minor child’s file.